Donnerstag, 18. November 2010

SH-3A Emulation - Ricko "3A"

Ricko-3A Virtual Analog Synthesizer



The Ricko-3A is a homage to Roland's® unique mono synth from 1974, the SH-3A.
It was my first synth as a teenager, modded with a home-made flanger.  I have tried
to capture and enhance its essense, without dilution: I hope the Ricko-3A will
give you as much enjoyment as the original gave me. 
- Rick Jelliffe

Download and unzip to your VST directory:  Ricko-3A.zip
Demonstration: 3A-demo.mp3 ("Exterminate")
VSTi Synthesizer for Windows

This program is donationware not freeware. If you use it after trying it out, please pay a donation such as the cost of a CD (say, US $29-95), or send me a bank of presets, or send me some music you made with it. (The PayPal link for donations will return at some stage.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen